Dual Lab is looking for C++ developer.
Project - development of a system for automating data processing and performing tasks using third-party applications and services. The system integrates with many existing applications and provides various interfaces for integrating into business processes. Used in large enterprises around the world, mainly in publishing and printing.
- Adding new functionality to the core of the automation system.
- Support and refactoring of existing code (including GUI).
- Support, update of used third-party libraries (Qt, boost, IPWorks etc.).
- Studying and solving problems of end users of a product (Second line Support).
- 2 years of C++ development.
- Experience of cross-platform development on Qt 5.
- Knowledge of GNU make.
- English intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Development of multithreading application.
- Inter-process communication (pipes, sockets).
- Experience of applying design OOP patterns.
- MSVC 2013 and later, Xcode 7 and later.
- Networking protocols (HTTP, SMTP, FTP).
- Cryptographic protocol (TLS).
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Source code control systems: Perforce, SVN, Git.
- Experience of creating Unit and Integration tests.
- Experience of virtual machine administration (VMWare).
What we offer:
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28-calendar days vacation + 2 social days.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Health insurance.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Bonuses for significant life events.
- Kitchen full of surprises.