Dual Lab is looking for QA engineer.
The project is one of the leading electronic documents library that allows users to create, adapt, inspect and maintain electronic documents. The project is open source and maintained by an international team from the USA, Belgium, Belarus and South Korea.
- Defects and new features validation for the developer-to-developer project (includes creating demo code samples, small sample projects in Java and .NET).
- Managing existing test-cases, creating new tests.
- Checking code conventions compliance.
- CI maintenance and troubleshooting (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Communication with PO and developers, taking part in estimations.
- Creation and support of internal and public documentation.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in manual or automation testing — 3+ years.
- Java or C# experience — 1+ years.
- Experience with CI tools (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Experience with Git.
- English — upper-intermediate for communication with international team.
- Solid knowledge and good understanding of testing methodologies and best practices.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/SVG and PDF file formats.
- Technical background.
- Experience of work in Agile teams.
What we offer:
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28-calendar days vacation + 2 social days.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Health insurance.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Bonuses for significant life events.
- Kitchen full of surprises.